Colin qualified as a solicitor in 1980 after graduating from Glasgow University. He became a Partner of CBC with Martin Berman and David Crichton in 2000.
Previously Colin was a sole practitioner with his own firm in Rutherglen – Colin P Carr Solicitors – and before that Colin was in the same premises as an assistant and then a partner with Hamilton Burns & Moore.
Colin’s areas of work are
- Pension transfer mis-selling (SIPPs)
- Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) claims
- Power of Attorney
- Accident Claims
- Buying and selling of houses
- Buying and selling of shops and licensed premises
- Re-mortgages (including sub-prime work)
- Legal work for insolvency practitioners
For a free confidential chat or to make an appointment to discuss your PPI claim, please phone Colin on 0141 331 0444 or contact Scottish PPI Experts using the online enquiry form.
Membership and Activities
Chairman – Children’s Panel and Social Security Appeals (1994 – 1997)
Fundraising Through Business – Scottish Spina Bifida Association (2014 – present)
Member – The Law Society of Scotland (1980 – Present)
- Bachelor of Law (LLB) 1980, Glasgow University.
- Hutchesons Grammar School, Glasgow